Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone tried Maybelline Satin Finish foundation?

I'm thinking of buying it. Is it any good? What would you rate it out of ten?Has anyone tried Maybelline Satin Finish foundation?
yeah i have tried it i think that it is quite good but i found that is doesn't give a full coverage which is good if you don't like to use to much foundation and you can out concealer on as well. I also found that i was shiny with it on but i think that that was due to my skin type which is quite oily.Has anyone tried Maybelline Satin Finish foundation?
Hi there





I have tried it, BUT I am not anymore now that it is summer.





I realized that it is too thick and noticeable in the sunlight.





Although it might be moderately cheap, I would reccoment something that blends in with skin more, for the cheaper skin makeup is, the more noticeable it is sometimes.





I may spend less on eye shadows and mascaras, but on skin foundation, I have to use the maximum for it is so important that it looks natural. My favorites are Estee Lauder and Dior, but it all depends on your skin.





Hope that helped





Kaia
I tried it as I am a fan of the matte mousse.


And it is pretty good, although be warned, it only offers a light coverage, so if you happen to have a few spots, it wont cover them.


It also needs a dusting of powder to finish too, as its not matte and can leave skin on the shiny side.


But what coverage it does offer is even, and does minimise the look of pores.


I'd reccomend if it you have clear-ish skin that is on the dry side, but otherwise, stick to dream matte mousse :)





I'd give it 7/10.
I'd say that it depends on your skin, i have normal skin with maybe a random spot sometimes and i do find using dream matte mousse continuously drys your skin whereas the one your querying about is good and you can leave with a dewy effect or at a bit of powder for a matte looking so its variable, dream matte is only matte and quite drying.





hope this helps!
i tired it and i thought it was good, it has good coverage without looking to heavy or cakey, just be sure to use a concealer afterwards, i prefer to use both as i dont like too much foundation.
yeah it's lovely and stays on a good few hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware