Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is best liquid foundation: loreal, maybelline, covergirl,neutrogena,revlon?

i'm looking for a foundation that offers medium coverage,does not fade during the day, easy to blend, doesn't look cakey ---i hardly ever wear make up....any suggestions?What is best liquid foundation: loreal, maybelline, covergirl,neutrogena,revlon?
I like Physicians Formula, Bare Minerals, and Clinique.What is best liquid foundation: loreal, maybelline, covergirl,neutrogena,revlon?
Mac definetly
I like Mary Kay, MAC, Shiseido.
I really like the Covergirl Liquid to powder foundation. Its very easy if you are in a hurry. Simply apply and your done. No need for a powder finish. It glides on really easily and it makes your skin look dewey. I have been using it since I was 13 and I am now 26. It's the best! Good luck!
bearminerals
L'oreal True Match is really good--sufficient coverage but natural. However, I would not recommend it if you have dry skin.
well all of those you named are okay but for a more natural look i would suggest bare minerals which is a powder but way better on a womans skin. or if you really insist on liquid, you should try mac cosmetics a little expensive but is looks great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware