Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's your opinion on Maybelline Matte Mousee Foundation?

ilove it use it all the time


but i would advise to apply moisturiser first for a longlasting effect What's your opinion on Maybelline Matte Mousee Foundation?
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse was the first foundation I ever bought. I thought it was great at the time, but looking back now, it just doesn't compare to all the other foundations out there. I never had a problem with spots, so it was okay for coverage on me, but might not be enough for girls with very bad skin. The worst thing about it was that it made my skin feel so dry! I have normal skin, but it made it feel so horrible and the dry patches on my skin showed up really badly! Also, Maybelline tests on animals. I don't know if that would affect many people's opinion on the product, but it certainly did affect mine.


Its only, what...拢6? So what can you expect right? At that price, its really not going to be great. But there are so many better products out there, and in my opinion, its much better to spend more money on something that bit better.What's your opinion on Maybelline Matte Mousee Foundation?
Hi,





Well, I haven't tried the mouse foundation but i did buy the mouse shimmer and bronzer both from that line.





they are ok but, it's harder to manage the use of that product than what they say on their commercials.





I say this because, I tried rubbing the mouse on like normal with cream based products and it fell all over the place and there was nothing on my cheek. Instead, dab the product on your face with either your fingers or a sponge.





So if and when you use this product make sure you don't rub! :)
It was one of the first foundations and i thought it was worth buying. It covered a lot and i thought it lasted quite long. Well worth the 拢7.00 but i always find it hard to find the foundation in my shade as by the time i get their all the ones in my shade are gone.
I hated it! Used it for a while and loved it .. then I realised it looked great when i applyed it half an hour later it was smudged looking even with loose poweder over it! Definitly not a good foundation, I perfer essence or dream matte mouse
I used to live outta that stuff! I don't like it at all now. You look too mattefied and cakey when you wear it. I must say though it had a very good coverage but it gets everywhere and it proper gets t in your pores as well. I wouldn't use it EVER again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either.








x
It's totally worth it to buy more expensive foundation because it won't run, and it'll cover imperfections well. I currently use LaMer foundation and like it pretty well. Also, try Dior AirFlash or Chanel.
if you have dry skin it will show up more when you put on the foundation


its great for oily skin because it takes all the shine away


also a lot of people use it as a concealer and i tried it and it works=]



it's ok for me cause it feels light and mositurises my face but the downside is it doesn't lasts that long especilly if you sweat a lot during the summer but it's the only foundation I can afford hehehe!
I bought it thinking that it would be good for oily skin as it is matte, but found coverage wasn't good and it wore off quite quickly as it seemed quite moisturising.
wow cosmopolitan and it was voted for best foundation of they year i have'nt used it but hey it won an award it surely must be good!
Love it, I don't use anything other foundation. It's perfect!
Got some today.





I have a massive spot and it covered it really well it is like 拢7.00 but worth it!





Its good!
It's not very good it made my face a lot drier and it didn't rub in to well.
doesn't last all day. Try mac spray mix $29 dollars, last all day, very natural.
love it...it is my secret weapon. However i do apply it with a fondation brush which i think helps tons



erm its okay


great coverage for spots


but its real dry + i have dry skin. ouch :/



i love it!!





i use it for concealer though








it is great
I like it
It's really good but I find that it runs out really fast!
its gud!
its crap makes your face drier
A bit rubbish...it doesnt cover much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware