Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid a good foundation?

I've been using Max factor Colour Adapt for a couple of months and I love it but I'm starting to run out and I don't know whether to continue with Colour Adapt or to try Dream Satin Liquid.





I preveously used Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse and I hated it, are Dream Matte Mousse and Dream Satin Liquid Similar?Is Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid a good foundation?
Today I bought Dream Satin Liquid and I think it is absolutley brilliant. They have loads of testers so I found my perfect perfect colour. Seriously, it couldn't be a better match. It's really smooth and looks fab. Personally, I don't like mousse a lot. I tried some of that today and under your eyes if you blink or anything it gets pretty cakey and eek. I love the satin liquid though, it's brill. I'd suggest if you find your colour (%26amp; you probably will), go for dream satin - it'll be a change at least.Is Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid a good foundation?
OMG i tried this foundation yesterday. Its the best kind i have EVER EVER used. Ive used loads of diff ones, Estee Lauder, Max factor, No7, Dream matte mouse, Dior, but this ones the best. It really does look poreless, it goes on like a dream, and lasts all day. Im normally really critical of foundations :P





I highly reccomend it, its fab





hope this helps xoxo
I Think When It Comes To Something Like Your Face You Should Invest A Lil More Because Its Important, Like You Should Try This Brand Called Makeup Forever Which You Can Find At Sephora..The Foundation Has Like A Rating Of A 4.7 Out Of 5.. Its Better To Get Good Foundation For Your Skin Then The Cheap Drugstore
I don't like the dream matte mousse either, but the maybelline satin liquid foundation is a whole lot different, i use it all the time. It makes your skin really soft, if your not sure buy a small amount and test it out on you. Give it a go i know you'll love it! x
Hiya,





No there not similar for me, the liquid is just so much easier to put on, and it spreads out evenly and not too thick. But with the dream matte mousse..it just makes your face look hairy, and like paste!





Hope I helped. x
i recently had the maybeline dream matte mousse foundation but i hated it as it dried out my skin! but i boughht the foundation last week and it really is great! its moisturising and doesnt cake also it gives a nice even finish
dream satin liquid is really good


ive gone through so many foundations and bought this last week and its the best ive ever had





=)
Id actually suggest using a more natural product. all of them make your skin oily.
Yess it is good :)
Yep!
no, they test on animals
yeah i use it every day :) its well good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware