Thursday, June 24, 2010

People who wear Maybelline foundation?

What do you wear [Dream Matte Mousse, Pure Stay Powder Foundation, etc.] and what shade?People who wear Maybelline foundation?
I use dream matte in sandy beige!People who wear Maybelline foundation?
Dream Matte Mousse colour natural i also add a little of the powder if my skin starts to go oily
yes i use the dream matte mousse. light shade
I Wore The Pure Stay Powder Foundation And I Had It In Biscuit To Match My Skin Tone, Always Have Done With Any Foundation/Concealer But When I Used It By The End Of The Day I Was Orange And Patchy.





I Was Very Disappointed With Maybelle x


Love Lexi x
I love Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation! I've tried the expensive ones and the cheap liquidy ones, and I found that Maybelline dream matte works the best. It evens out my whole skin tone and makes it look fresh and flawless! Not only that, but it's just so light and airy. I use the pure beige skin tone. I also decided to stock up on it, just in case.
Dream Matte Mousse is GREAT for a soft look. It is a great finish. Matte but not to the point where you look cakey!





Definitely something I recommend. Try their mousse blush as well. IT IS awesome for it's price point.
i used to use dream matte mousse in medium tone but that was only for a while. i liked the shades but later the texture gets horrible and makes your skin dry.
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware