Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have fair skin,acne,use proactiv and am now going to use Maybelline pure foundation...?

Should I have gone with Neutrogena? -_-I have fair skin,acne,use proactiv and am now going to use Maybelline pure foundation...?
I use ProActive too, and recently bought Maybelline pure foundation. I absolutely love the foundation because it has really good coverage, feels really light, and doesn't make you look like you're caked in make-up. The pure foundation is natural and isn't harsh at all, although Neutrogena is known for it's products being gently I would go with the Maybelline foundation unless it starts bothering your skin.I have fair skin,acne,use proactiv and am now going to use Maybelline pure foundation...?
YES NEUTROGINA IS BETTER
Well first of all, you should really wait for your acne to clear, foundation will only clog your pores. but if the proactive is working, then go for it. Use mineral foundation; powder, not liquid. It's more breathable and natural-looking. You can try bare minerals, or covergirl, or see what Neutrogena has to offer.





hope that helps
The only way to know for sure is to try for yourself. As a rule, acne prone skin should use products that have the least amount of ingredients. Something as gentle as possible. If I were u I would invest in a quality makeup line (they are usually more pricey though)
OR - you could try Prescriptives Traceless (I really love this one the most) at your local Nordstrom or Macy's. In the drug store Physicians Formula is really good or you could try a slightly tinted moisturizer instead of any kind of foundation.
it depends on what kind of skin you have. If you have serious acne and oily skin proactiv and clean and clear will work for you. If your acne is not that serious neutrogena is a better choice... It's better for sensitive skin. I was using proactiv for a long time till I found out it was making my skin worse because I had dry skin, and it was drying my skin out worse causing acne. So now I'm using some dermotoligist recommended stuff thats mild enough for my skin. hope I helped =]
Neutrogena is better...
You should have gone with Neutrogena. But if you heard of bare escentuals you should use that. http://www.bareescentuals.com/





Bare Minerals ( bare escentuals ) is all natural and is clinically proven to improve your skin. So I think you should check the website out.
Nuetrogena is good but dries out your skin.Use MAC it is great.
I think Neutrogena isn't so harsh on the skin compared to other makeup brands. I do like maybelline though, but Neutrogena is probably better for you skin type. Hope I could help, Goodluck!
Do yourself a huge favor and go to a dermatologist - he/she can best diagnose the problem and suggest a foundation until the acne is cleared up. Not only are dermatologists the best fix ....it will also be quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware