Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation. Is it good for oily skin?

i'm kind of worried that it may clog up my pores. my friend said it's good and recommend me to try it but she has very dry and sensitive skin while i have very oily skin. I'm now using maybelline angel fit two-way cake and the problem with it is that it changes colour after absorbing facial oil, giving me darker looking skin by the end of the day. will dream matte mousse give me the same problem?Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation. Is it good for oily skin?
i used it before, it doesnt make your skin more oily and it wont clog pores. at least it didnt for me but everyone's skin is different.Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation. Is it good for oily skin?
I don't think a mousse foundation would be good for oily skin. It would be too light allowing your skin to absorb it through out the day.





The trick is using a moisturizer for oily skin before you put on your make up then try using Loreal's color id foundation it's easy to get the right color because it blends to your tone. Plus it's light to moderate coverage so you won't look cakey.





Lastly use a good powder to set your makeup! My absolute favorite is Clinique's Clarifying powder it has salisylic acid in it which abosorbs oil all day. Keeps your skin clear from breakouts and keeps your makeup on all day.
I remember reading on their page that it acdtually absorbs oil because it's a thick formula.


and no it wont change your skin tone lol


just test it first, like open some up in a store and put a bit on your face, then walk around for a litle while then check to see how you like it.


it's all about trial and error hun :]


you'll find something that works for you if this doesnt


oh and for oily skin, you should cleanse your face twice a day and use an exfoliating scrub every other day, then use a toner, then use moisturizer because even oily skin needs moisture.





I use neutrogena oil free acne wash 2x daily


2.clean and clear daily warming scrub every other day


3. clean and clear cooling toner anddd 2x daily


4. clean and clear oxegenating moisturizer 2x daily





I have combination skin, and I havent had a zit in about a month
ive noticed about drug stores/walmart type places where they sell makeup, is not very reliable! i have oily skin in my t-zone area, and if i used makeup from those kind of stores, my skin goes crazy. Try spending a little extra, (you would be surprised to see that professional makeup counter prices are not that much more than walmart-type places), and then you get a consultant who can try various types of makeup and foundations on you to see which fits you best and keeps you from having more problem prone skin. I use Clinique, its really light, fresh, 100% fragrance free (which is important for acne or oily skin), and it keeps me from getting oily throughout the day, and wont clog my pores. i never get breakouts wearing clinique
I use it and it works well for me - however, I use an astringent and moisturizing lotion on my face before applying makeup otherwise my skin will produce excess oil if it's too dry.





Don't use alcohol-based lotions to clean your face because it will take it off balance which causes ';over-productive'; pores.
Mousse has a heavy texture everythough it may feel light on your face. I personally never used it but I h ave friends who did and said that it clogged up their pores. I recommend maybelline superstay silky. It's light and the coverage last all day without changing colors.





Since you have oily skin you should get powder foundation instead. I use maybelline silky with covergirl face powder on top of it. When i run out I use a japanese face powder. Works great.
ummm i have almost a full one in my makeup kit. It's GROSS on oily skin! Feels like a mask and just gets gloppy and grosser as the day goes on!


I use the Hollywood mineral foundation from LA Minerals now and it's wayyyyyy better! I LOVE the stuff! I use their oil control powder under it on my forehead and nose (oily areas).


Lasts all day. Love it. they have samples for like $1 on their website so you can try it out cheaply.
No it really isn't. I wouldn't reccomend that at all.





It totally dried out my skin even thoiugh i also have oily skin naturally.





IAfter a few hours of wearing it it starts to look really flaky and makes your complexion look awful.





For oily skin i reccomend Revlon foundation for Oily/combination skin. It's the best foundation i've ever tried. It's only 拢12 from boots. =]
the thing is that foundation is never good to use when you have oily skin and pores...


so u might want to stay away from it...


it will only make things worse...


the thing is though it covers the pores...


also things r different for all people..


also for the pores there is a NARS face wash it is amazing....


also maybelline is not a good brand at all...


it only worsens ur skin..


try Nars it is the best makeup out there...


it has a foundation that wont harm ur skin in any way...


i hope this helped..
I have oily skin, but am in LOVE with the Dream Matte Mousse foundation.





I haven't experienced anything that you don't experience with any other makeup, but the coverage is smooth and it feels so soft. My favorite thing about it is that it evens out my skin tone without leaving a ';line';.
I have very oily skin and have used Maybelline dream matte.


Honestly, it made my skin look more oily...it was horrible.


I have been using the new Revlon Mineral Powder...it has been working out wonderfully.
yes its very good. cause its not ordinary blush its a mousse. so its softer for skin. i use it all the time and i used to have oily skin but now i dont =].
I have really dry skin and it just gets stuck in my dry patches, so i would say its better for people with oily skin as its 'matte' and stops your face looking oily and shiny.





xx
yess but just a little bit


it you put a mousturising face cream let let it dry in before you put on your make-up it should be fine :D:D hope this helpss
hell no i have combination skin and makes me feel like an oil slick you could blot it with a tissue eww
NO NO NO!








i used to and i have oily skin and it made me break out EXTREMELY bad. like..........all over my face.
?
It will clog you up like gummy bears in my colon.
if u have oily skin use powder!!!


common sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware