Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Foundation oil free and non-comedogenic?

If you use this product, or have heard about it please also give me your experience or reviews on it. Does it appear cakey? Does it 'soak in' so as to not get all over everything your face touches?Is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Foundation oil free and non-comedogenic?
I do use it! I'm wearing it right now actually.


I'm pretty sure it's oil free and non-comedogenic.


You'd have to read the package to make sure.


Anyway, it isn't cakey. It's very light and natural.


You can't even feel it! And, it doesn't come off


unless you put too much on so you should be


all right in that department!Is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Foundation oil free and non-comedogenic?
i have used it since it first came out and i love it compared to all the other foundations in its price range unless you want to spend $15 or more it is wonderful. it is not cakey and if you rub it in good it does not smudge all over stuff. it makes my face look so smooth and flawless.
One of my coworkers uses this brand and I am truly impressed it alomost looks as good as M. A. C. products I say go for it. I hope it works out for you.
I used it in the past. I liked it becuase it blended in very well and made your skin look super clear and smooth, BUT, what I didn't like about the product was that it rubbed off on everything! I was scared to touch my face and then touch something else because I would smudge everything. This happends usually after you've been wearing it on your face for a few hours and your skin gets oily throughout the day.





But if you don't have oily skin, then you should be okay. Maybe. Also, I read the product and it doesn't say oil-free and when I read the ingredients it did mention jojoba oil, soooooo yeah
i use this and find it quite good, i like it better than liquid, i reckon it appears less obvious on the skin. just don't rub it too much when applying, it goes all flaky
I love this stuff... just make sure to keep the lid on it or else it will dry out and not cover as smoothly. I have semi oily skin and sometimes I feel like it is a little TOO matte... but that can be fixed by using shimmer or a little moisturizer on top of it.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware