Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does maybelline mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation have good coverage?

will it cover my mild acne? how long does it last before you need to reaply it? how much does it cost?





same questions about the luminous blushDoes maybelline mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation have good coverage?
Yes, mineral makeup is way better than any other kind. I used Maybelline when it first came out but now I use Avon Mineral makeup and blush. I think you could use any blush though.





I don't have to reapply during the day and it costs around $10.Does maybelline mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation have good coverage?
i've heard its awesome. just try it out its like $9.99.


the blush is like $9.49.





at walgreens.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware