Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maybelline foundation?

Does the new satin brand really make your face look poreless?


Also, how much until your face looks orange :sMaybelline foundation?
It kind of does, but it's definitely orange! I got a trial kit of it in a magazine and I tried out every color. They either made me look like a ghost or an orange. I like Revlon and Almay foundations sooo much better :)Maybelline foundation?
Well I'm using it atm, but I'm switching to a mineral foundation A.S.A.P,





Its so-so this foundation, the colours that Maybelline do are a bit of a pain tbh, I've found with a lot of their foundations is that you either get the shade too light so you look kinda ill/ghost (this is what happened to me with the satin liquid) or like a orange cake (had this with Dream Matt Mouse, was horrible ew)





It does make your pores less noticeable (I have quite bad ones) but if you have combination/oily skin like me then it doesn't take long for your face to go shiny. The coverage is quite good, I use a foundation brush to apply it and this method works well. But it definitely doesn't stay on long, so you would probably need to do touch ups in the day.





^ Reading this you may think that it isn't very good, but it might work better for you, give it a try!
In the US it's called Dream Liquid Mousse (but it's the same as the Dream Satin Liquid). It can make your face poreless, but over here in the States I've heard many complaints of it breaking people out. If you have big pores, it'll probably fill/clog them. If it's the right shade for you in the first place, it shouldn't make you look orange at any point.
It makes your face look poreless, just as long as no-one looks too closely, because it works like plaster; it fills in any holes, and is pretty obvious if you don't pick the exact shade!





I'd say maybe one well applied coat should do the trick. Well, that's what I did, anyway.
honestly i bought believey that but its crap and it feels horrible on my skin... like realllllly oily on it...





and i have to use powder to stop the horrible feeling so you'll have to buy powder to cuz believe me ul hate the feeling 2... uhh its like not washing your face for 3 days!





my face always looks orange because of it... i switched back to mac... thought the may. satin brand would do the same job just cheaper...





it also rubs off really easily. and makes your fringe greasy.





its like putting lipgloss on your lips and ur hair stickin to it...it makes ur hair stick to it as well by the way... i hated it.
Not really. I got it and it sinks into every area in your face! Like around the nose and eyes. I hate it! I was expecting something much better since I have oily skin. And I usually get very oily throughout the day with this makeup, even powder doesn't help! I don't think it's worth it!
Maybelline foundations are rubbish - all the colours are orangey, cakey and very oily.


Go for something else :)
yes it istrue it makes your face look sooo clean x and 10 squirsis enough xx hope this helps xxxx
i like the dream matte mouse try that it always make my skin looke perfect
its not really that good i used it makes orange lines around my ace and it didn't stay on.





use max factor panstick !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware