Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Maybelline a good liquid foundation?

As in it is better for skin with acne?Is Maybelline a good liquid foundation?
I have always found Maybelline very good to use on my skin. Shine Free is good for acne, but I also like the Matte makeup, and using a concealer too. It alwasy looks natural and covers well.


I also find Max Factor good.


I tried Cover Girl once but it was really greasy and made me look worse!Is Maybelline a good liquid foundation?
no maybeline just makes you look like you have caked makeup on your face. I have acne and i use covergirl. It covers up your acne and gives you a fresh clear faced look! withought all that sticky feeling. And you can find covergirl anywere! Just goto covergirl.com and you can actually chat with covergirl makers about your skintone and what you should get!








Good Luck!


Kendra
For acne prone skin I would deffinitely recomment maybelline 'shine free' liquid foundation because it doesnt contain oil and wont clog pores, also it helps control the amount of oil on your face so you don't look all shiney. I used it when i had acne and it worked really well. However I didn't put it all over my face i used it more like concealor and only put it on the red spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware