Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What does everyone think of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?

i really like it. goes on really smooth.


SummerWhat does everyone think of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?
Hi I used it when it first came out and I didnt think much off it at all, it didnt seem to cover anything, and even though its suppose to be for combination skin moisturising the dry areas I found it made the dry areas more drier and the oily areas more oily because of the moisturisers in it, all it did with me is make my skin break out in spots and it didnt blend in well either.





However I found the avons personal match mousse to be much better and the coverage is fantastic and it stay put all day and is the same price What does everyone think of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?
I have dry sensitive skin and find it drys my skin out even more and is impossible to get even coverage. I prefer Lancome, Clarins or Chanel.





I'm european and have been told that our skin is a different texture to Americans. I'm not sure if I believe that but have been told this by beauticians on both sides of the pond.
It feels like a greasy mask! I HATE it. I'm a big fan of mineral makeup, and I bought some dream matte mousse jus cuz of what everyone was saying on here, and YUCK! It made me break out too.


Get some of the Hollywood mineral makeup from LA Minerals website. It's way better. Feels better. Looks better. Better for your skin!


http://www.laminerals.com
Not at all impressed with it. Doesn't stay on all day, doesn't feel nice and looks cheap. I only got it cos it was cheap and I was totally skint and couldn't afford proper foundation, used it for a couple of days then gave it away it was so rubbish x x
it is a really good foundation, it blends easily and suits skin tones well.


however it can be very drying to the skin so mix with a mouisturiser and then apply!
Oh My God, it is great i was the first out of all my friends to start using it and they all use it now and even my mum uses it, but make sure you get the right colour and dont use too much. it lasts for ages as well x
It's not bad. It goes on well, and covers nicely without being too heavy. I just don't think it stays on all that well. Oh, and I had a hard time getting the perfect color, but then a lot of women do.
Its brilliant


but there is one problem with it and that is because i am very pale skinned, even the lightest colour does not match my colouring, so i was had to put it on my neck as well.


xx
Though not a fan of this brand I bought the matte mousse foundation once and I actually found it went on great. The texture was lovely. However, it didn't STAY on all day.
I Use It Everyday I Love It. It Gives Such A Natural Look %26amp;%26amp; It Lasts All Daii I Would Definately Reccomed It :) x
I Use it and its really good, it is light so you dont wear a mask but it looks completly natural! I Would deffo consider buying it!
its good, really light and natural looking


really good price for foundation too
It's good. It gives great coverage, but the shades that they offer arent that great.



I've not tried the foundation but the concealer is fantastic. (:
its ok,but i did find it a bit heavy and made my skin feel upset like when it was on,but everyones skin is different so take it from there
I've used it and liked it


But I now use Natural collection tinted moisturiser :)
Because it very good that's why everyone love it
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD I use it when i apply it it looks powdery %26amp; dosent last maybe only 4 hours
I never tried it. But since it's Maybelline, it has to be good.
Yer I like it. I dont use make up often so when I put it on I guess its okay.
Its good in my opinion, been using it for 2 years now :)





xx
It's awesome. I love it.
it looks like food......


i dont use it it just rubs away as soon as u put it on... what a load of ol'rubbish
honestly ive never tried it..


i much prefer MAC ;]
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware