Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have you ever tried Maybelline dream mousse foundation? Does it hide your pores and cover all blemishes?

It has a very nice texture and goes on smoothly :)


But the only problem with the product is if your skin is too dry then it doesn't cover up your skin too well and leaves it kind of flaky, but if you use a good moisturizer I'm positive that you will be fine.


I'm pretty fair skinned, but even after I put the makeup on I can still see my pores





Also since it is available at the local drug store it's very inexpensive compared to other makeups that you get at boutiques so it's nicely priced :)Have you ever tried Maybelline dream mousse foundation? Does it hide your pores and cover all blemishes?
My sister tried the matte mousse one, she said it's great. I recently bought the liquid mousse one; it's very good, the pump is easy to use, but I'm not sure if it's worth the cost; I used to use a cheaper one, and I think it worked the same, if not slightly better (the clean make-up line).Have you ever tried Maybelline dream mousse foundation? Does it hide your pores and cover all blemishes?
I used dream matte mousse for 3 years, and I loved it. It's not the best foundation for heavy coverage though...it's a very natural looking foundation. It KIND OF hides pores, but doesn't really cover all blemishes, especially the big ones lol. As another answerer suggested, I would go to MAC for a foundation with heavy coverage.
I've never tried this foundation, but from what I've heard, it's more the texture and 'air-soft feel' it has to it that appeals. I've heard the coverage isn't all that good. I think it'll be good if you want something light and natural.


If it is good coverage you're looking for, I suggest MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware