Thursday, June 24, 2010

Question about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?

Is it any good and how much does it cost?Question about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
I find it horrible stuff. Really nasty, kinda cakey and only seems to come in shades of orange. Made my pores look huge.


My friend wears it all the time, looks horrible, and is all gross, flakey and lumpy by the end of the day normally. She is known for being over-zealous with paint, foundation etc etc though.


Its about 拢6.





Maybelline do a mineral foundation which I really like. The powder is good, I use it all the time. And I sampled the liquid, and that seemed to work well too.


I do quite want to try their Dream Satin liquid. Minimises pores. Tried a bit on my hand in totally the wrong shade and it was really nice. My colour was out of stock though :(Question about Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
i would say yes and i would say no


yes because it is quite light and has good coverage and also looks natural


no because i have sensitive skin and have eczema so if you have any dry patches then i would steer clear from a mousse foundation but if you haven't then i would reccomend it and it is worth the money also it might come off during the day use a face mist it helps xx
i have combination skin (oily t-zone and dry on the checks) and i think its the best foundation ever compared to liquid. i've used dream matte mouse three years and has never once regretted it and it lasts for 3 months at least or if you hardly wear any it lasts longer and the price is depending on where you go, superdrug sometimes have it for 拢5 but normally its 拢7-8
I purchased my first pot of Dream Matte Mousse for about 拢7, but recently I bought it for the more reasonable price of 拢4 from boots. :)





I've had three pots in my lifetime. The first I brought in porcelain, as I made the mistake of thinking the lowest number would be the lightest. I was wrong. Porcelain is number 005, I now use Ivory which is 021.. I think. Porcelain is quite a pale colour, made of mostly browns. I'm exceptionally pale so this didn't really work. Ivory is better although if you apply too much it can look orange. I also find it looks orange if you use it as your main foundation. I use a liquid foundation in the morning and then my Dream Matte Mousse to touch up during the day.


Here are some pros and cons that I have found...


PROS:


Quite long lasting, not exceptional but if you put it on in the morning it's usually still there in the afternoon.


As the name suggests it's matte, so you get a matte finish. It doesn't make you appear shiny or covered in glitter.


Does irritate MY skin. I have sensitive skin so this can be an issue. Dream matte mousse is fine with me and many of my friends.


CONS:


Can make you look very ';cakey'; especially if you apply too much.


Although it's quite thick, it's not amazing at covering spots and can make them look quite dry and disgusting.


The colour selection isn't that good especially for pale people like me. D: Also can make you look orange.


I really don't recommend it if you have dry skin as I find it very drying.





To be honest I don't really like it that much. it just fits nice in my make-up bag and is easy for touch-ups.


I hope this helps. :) I can talk forever about make-up haha. x
Hmmm... I didnt like it though loads of people loved it! I found the texture fun, and it was pretty cool as it was different to other foundations, but it made my skin look all peely when it wasnt! no matter how much I blended! It doesnt cost a lot - about 拢5. And it is pretty waterproof, but I wouldnt reccmend it. Maybelline test on animals too
around 7 dollars at my local drugstore








i didnt like it.. it clogged my pores making me have zits and pimples








it looks good when u put it on the first few days but itll start to clog ur pores. 2 of my friends have it and they look flawless with it but they started to get pimples after





save your moneyy:]
Personally, I love it. But, it doestn't work well for heavy coverage. It works really well to cover up moderate skin problems, though. I'm not sure of how much it costs, but it's not too expensive. I would suggest it though. It works really good =)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
ive watched reveiws on this, ive heard its not a good foundation and it makes your pores look huge. Try revlon colorstay foundation, its supposed to be the best
It depends on your skin type, if you have oily skin don't use it. It ends up looking shiny after a couple of hours. It's like 8 or 9 bucks depending on where you go.
like 10 dollars ,it's easier to blend the powder ,it's lighter .
Personally I Don't Really Like It


Its About 拢6.00
around拢6.00 i depends on your skin type i think its ok try one of the sampes you get in superdrug etc
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware