Thursday, June 24, 2010

People who wear Maybelline foundation?

What do you wear [Dream Matte Mousse, Pure Stay Powder Foundation, etc.] and what shade?People who wear Maybelline foundation?
If you are oily, you should stick with Pure Stay Powder. Actually, this is a great foundation for oily skin. The problem with the mousse is that it causes acne on a lot of people.People who wear Maybelline foundation?
dream matt mouse. it's disgusting. its my first foundation and i think i got the wrong colour for my skin. i really dont know how to buy foundation. dream matt mouse isnt wat i'de recommend for 1st time foundation users.
pure makeup


nude - light 4





i loooove it!! it's really really natural (my mom didn't even know i wore foundation until a few days ago when she asked me why my skin looked so nice), and it helps to cover all the blotchiness and redness in my skin. however, i don't really have a lot of acne, so i'm not sure how good it is at covering pimples.
I use Dream Matte Mousse which I LOVE and the shade is nude I think.


Hope I helped. (:
I wear dream matte mousse in ivory 2 I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware