Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have any of you used this maybelline foundation?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





If so, how did you find it?Have any of you used this maybelline foundation?
I used it when I was younger... actually, I think it was one of the first foundations I ever used. It went on pretty smooth, but since I have pale skin, it made me look a little chalky and weird. It wasn't the best foundation in the world. I just picked it up at Walmart and gave it a try.Have any of you used this maybelline foundation?
when it comes to foundation, it's worth it to spend a little more. foundation is the biggest thing that can ruin your entire look by being cakey, gross, and fake, so it's definitely a good idea to buy the good stuff. i would recommend lancome, mac or raw/bareminerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware