Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation any good?

i am in desperate need of a foundation and i saw this in the supermarket and it was cheap


is it worth buying?Is Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation any good?
Maybeline DREAM Matte is the best foundation i've ever used.


It's not in a bottle, and not a powder, you don't need anything to apply it on, but just your fingers!





It comes in a little round tub container and your just wipe your finger and it rubs on smoothly and blends!





You can get heaps of shades to suit everyone, and its only AU$21! Not sure where you live, but I'm sure it would be around the same price!





I love it, it lasts for months until you need to buy a new one, it doesn't leave your face looking blotchy/thick and it doesn't make your face shiny either! Its perfect. i use it everyday to school and i feel way confident with it on! It doesn't give me pimples either beause it lets the skin breathe through.Is Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation any good?
I like it alot. it feels really light and does great coverage. and you dont have to use much, it spreads quite nicely. also, you dont need sponges or brushes to use it. it stays put really well. i use it with the dream matte mousse blusher and dream matte powder and it looks really nice and natural. the blusher is great as well, you only need to use the TINIEST amount. i mean like a rice grain amount for both cheeks.


so yeah, i say get the foundation. get the blusher and powder if you want as well.
It depends. I think it's really good, because powders are too dry for me, but regular foundation is too liquid and looks wrong on my skin. It also matches my strange half-asian skintone. One foundation might be good on one person, but be wrong on another for various reasons. It would be best to test it first. If it's all you can afford, buy it, and at least you'll know.
I haven't personally tried it yet. But I've heard that after a while the foundation kind of travels and cakes up in your pores or something along that line..


I'm not entirely sure though. I like their mousse blush but I haven't left it on long enough to notice anything happening to it.
My gosh no. I tried it once and its almost hard but it just has this yucky texture. Ew I can't even explain it. Anyways, I like Covergirl Trublend Mousse if that's the kind of thing you're looking for. I use it everyday and it has an almost powdery texture. It even smells good. So if you find it and buy it, I hope you like it!
yea i tried it and had good results. not phenominally amazing or anything, but it was a nice texture and easy to apply.


i really like the matte mousse blush though!





p.s. if you do get the foundation, i'd recommend getting one shade darker than your actual skintone. it helped for me!
To be honest this is quite a tricky one...


If your face is even the slightest bit dry then your screwed with this foundation. If its too greasy then it wont stay put. Plus if you're between shades like me you end up looking either orange or like a ghost :) ... well that's the bad points.


Good points: =D ... works well at hiding uneven skintone, blotchyness, and even spots. (I use it as a concealer under my foundation)


The best thing to do would be try before you buy, see if any of your friends have it etc... hope this helps xx
well yes its the best foundation i have ever used!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware